ALX Contemporary Railing
A sleek and contemporary appearance.
A fresh addition to the ALX railing family, the ALX Contemporary railing features a sleek and modern appearance, with a beautiful anodized finish that resists scratches and corrosion. And to top things off, the ALX Contemporary railing is backed by a lifetime limited warranty (pdf - 133 KB)
- Available in 36" and 42" – 6' and 8' pre-assembled sections
- Posts and matching stair rail kits sold separately
- Brushed Titanium anodized finish
- Two rail profile options: Rectangle profile with Estate balusters and Round profile with Classic balusters
- Pairs well with the SLX InvisiRail™ glass railing system
- Ideal for stair applications
- ALX Contemporary Installation - [pdf - 484 KB] - English
We recommend checking and cleaning your ALX Railing once per year in normal environments. In more hazardous environments or if heavy soiling occurs, more regular cleaning may be required. To clean, wash the railing with a solution of warm water and mild detergent and rinse to remove all residues. The railing should be cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge. Test the cleaner in a small, inconspicuous area prior to applying it to the entire railing system to ensure that no color change or damage will occur.
The complete Deckorators line is available at retail lumberyards, home centers and through distributors. For more information, visit our Where to Buy page or call 800-556-8449. It is competitively priced in comparison to premium grades of wood decking and costs less than other high-end composite decking materials.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators performs well in varying weather conditions. During installation, it will contract only slightly in cold weather. In hot weather it expands. We recommend that the material is on the job site 48 hours prior to installation to acclimate. Follow the installation instructions spacing guidelines to ensure proper room for expansion and contraction.