Enhanced wood grain pattern delivers a rustic look.
With unique variegation and an enhanced grain pattern, Deckorators® Heritage wood plastic composite (WPC) decking provides a one-of-a-kind look for composite decking, bringing inside trends to outdoor spaces. Heritage gives you a natural look with rustic undertones. See our two new for 2017 distressed boards: Riverhouse and Smokehouse, which feature revolutionary distressed embossing, unlike anything available in wood-alternative decking today. The new boards offer the trend-setting look and feel of distressed wood flooring, yet are made of wood-plastic composite for ultra-low maintenance performance. This rich, rustic and unique embossing pattern doesn't repeat for at least 12', so no two boards are alike!
- Enhanced wood grain pattern for a more rustic look
- Variegated streaking offers a one-of-a-kind look
- Unique extrusion process results in stronger and more reliable deck board
- Boards are capped with some of the most durable polymer technology available
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Coordinating fascia is available in Heritage decking colors, in addition to white
Independent test research has determined that Deckorators decking will experience virtually no fading, as it is co-extruded with a durable outer shell.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800.332.5724 for commercial applications.
SEE ALL FAQ
A clear 2" space between the bottom edge of the joists and grade is recommended to allow proper ventilation.