Bring the inside out with this unique decking that adds warmth and rustic beauty to your outdoor living space.
Deckorators® Heritage decking offers the look and feel of distressed wood flooring. Each board is unique and tells a story. Ciderhouse, a natural light brown color, joins the Heritage family for 2018. Heritage gives you a natural look with rustic undertones featuring revolutionary distressed embossing, unlike anything available in wood plastic composite decking today. The rich, rustic and unique embossing pattern doesn't repeat for at least 12', so no two boards are alike, plus they offer ultra-low maintenance performance.
- Enhanced wood grain pattern for a more rustic look
- Variegated streaking offers a one-of-a-kind look
- Unique extrusion process results in stronger and more reliable deck board
- Boards are capped with some of the most durable polymer technology available
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Coordinating fascia is available in Heritage decking colors, in addition to white
*Note: Barrel-aged Oak and Milled Maple will only be available through 2018.
Independent test research has determined that Deckorators decking will experience virtually no fading, as it is co-extruded with a durable outer shell.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800-556-8449 for commercial applications. For more details, refer to the installation instructions.
SEE ALL FAQ
A clear 2" space between the bottom edge of the joists and grade is recommended to allow proper ventilation.