Bring the inside out with unique decking that adds warmth and distressed beauty.
Deckorators® Heritage™ decking adds character and durability to your outdoor living space. The unique texture and color collection creates the look of distressed wood flooring and complements the natural characteristics of any backyard. Unlike anything available in wood plastic composite decking today, Deckorators Heritage has rich colors, rustic embossing and durability for 25-years. Available in three unique colors, the embossing pattern doesn’t repeat for at least 12’, so no two boards are alike.
- Textured wood grain for rustic, distressed flooring
- Color streaking offers a unique look every 12’
- Unique extrusion process results in stronger, more reliable deck boards
- Industry’s best warranty: 25-year structural, 25-year stain & fade, and 25-year removal & replacement
- Coordinating fascia available in all Heritage decking colors and white
Independent test research has determined that Deckorators decking will experience virtually no fading, as it is co-extruded with a durable outer shell.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800-556-8449 for commercial applications. For more details, refer to the installation instructions.
SEE ALL FAQ
A clear 2" space between the bottom edge of the joists and grade is recommended to allow proper ventilation.