*The Dock and Deck Board product family will be supported throughout 2021, but will be discontinued at the end of 2021.
Featuring mineral-based composite technology, Deckorators® Dock & Deck Boards are the ideal choice for docks, floats or boardwalks. Made from our unique polypropylene and mineral filler, so it’s strong, yet lightweight. The heavy-duty solid profile spans 24", ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Engineered to resist rotting, wearing, staining, and warping guarantees low maintenance. No scrubbing, sanding or painting needed with these boards.
- Available dimensions: 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" solid profile in 12', 16' and 20' lengths for 24" on-center dock and deck applications
- Available colors: Gray and Brown
- Features textured embossing, which provides enhanced traction, even when wet
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Absorbs virtually no moisture
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
Power washers can be used to clean Deckorators decking products; however, a fan-tip nozzle should be used and the power washer should be set on the lowest setting.
No. Deckorators decking has been tested under accelerated weather conditions and is weather-resistant. Deckorators employs a time-tested technology, which provides superior protection against UV degradation and water absorption. Our dock boards have virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water. An ideal solution near water as the boards also features textured embossing for enhanced traction.
SEE ALL FAQ
Independent test research has determined that Deckorators decking will experience virtually no fading, as it is co-extruded with a durable outer shell.