Deck Sconce Mounting - Direct Surface Mount:
1. Locate desired position for the luminaire. Use template provided to drill the 2 mounting holes for the backplate.
2. Use provided screws to secure backplate.
Deck Sconce Wiring:
1. To prevent electrical shock, disconnect transformer from electrical supply before installation or service.
2. Run wire to luminaire according to local building practices before installation.
3. Use template provided to drill a hole to route the wires.
4. Strip the two wire leads from the luminaire and connect to the main supply wire using the wirenuts. Fill wirenuts with appropriate silicone to waterproof. (consult wiring instructions from the transformer or power supply).
1. Align notch at the top of the cover with the slot in the backplate. 2. Push bottom of the cover down to snap into place.
For Wet Location Use
Silicone around the top and sides of the cover to waterproof the assembly.