Deckorators® porch flooring provides a welcoming touch to any outdoor space. Combine colors to create your own style.
Deckorators porch flooring is made with patented Eovations™ technology, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio and has virtually no thermal expansion or contraction. The technology inside each board allows the flooring to be lightweight, but with a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, it has unmatched strength.
The lightweight porch flooring is easy-to-handle on the job site and won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack unlike other porch flooring options. Available in tongue-and-groove and solid edge for versatile, easy installation, these lightweight, ultra-low maintenance boards will welcome you home for years to come.
- Tongue-and-groove profile – 3-1/8" x 7/8" x 10', 12' and 16'
- Solid profile – 3-1/2" x 7/8" x 12'
- Colors: Chicory (unique variegated color), Macadamia and Kettle (solid color)
- Delivers the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
SHOP LOCAL DEALERSHOP LOWE'S
Conventional tools for cutting, drilling and nailing can be used with Deckorators decking. We recommend using a sharp, carbide-tipped saw blade for cutting. For your safety, remember to wear protective clothing and safety glasses.
Power washers can be used to clean Deckorators decking products; however, a fan-tip nozzle should be used and the power washer should be set on the lowest setting.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators decking combines the look of wood with the durability of plastic. Unlike wood decks, which require continuous maintenance, there is no need to apply weather protectants or water seal products to Deckorators decking.