ALX Contemporary Rail & Stair Rail Brackets
Compatible with the ALX Contemporary Railing.
The ALX Contemporary rail brackets connect the ALX Contemporary Railing to the ALX Contemporary posts. The rail and stair rail brackets allow for quick and easy railing installation.
- Rail brackets provide accurate attachment of 90-degree railings to posts.
- Rail brackets are available in round or rectangular to fit both railing profiles.
- Stair rail brackets provide accurate attachment of 22 to 45-degree angle/stair railings to posts.
- Stair rail brackets are available in round or rectangular to fit both railing profiles.
- ALX Contemporary Installation - [pdf - 484 KB] - English
We recommend checking and cleaning your ALX Railing once per year in normal environments. In more hazardous environments or if heavy soiling occurs, more regular cleaning may be required. To clean, wash the railing with a solution of warm water and mild detergent and rinse to remove all residues. The railing should be cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge. Test the cleaner in a small, inconspicuous area prior to applying it to the entire railing system to ensure that no color change or damage will occur.
The complete Deckorators line is available at retail lumberyards, home centers and through distributors. For more information, visit our Where to Buy page or call 800-556-8449. It is competitively priced in comparison to premium grades of wood decking and costs less than other high-end composite decking materials.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators performs well in varying weather conditions. During installation, it will contract only slightly in cold weather. In hot weather it expands. We recommend that the material is on the job site 48 hours prior to installation to acclimate. Follow the installation instructions spacing guidelines to ensure proper room for expansion and contraction.