A classic look with long-lasting performance.
The durable, yet minimal ALX Classic Aluminum Railing won’t obstruct your view and its rails come predrilled for proper baluster spacing. The narrow 2½" posts anchor directly to your deck structure and include a matching post cap and base trim. Metal brackets are provided with all ALX railing systems.
- Railing available in complete kits only (rails, balusters, brackets and hardware)
- 2½" post kits now feature 1-piece post trim and leveling plate
- Round balusters
- Stair kits and posts sold separately
- Available in 6' and 8' lengths; 36" and 42" heights
- Available colors: Textured Black, Textured White and Weathered Brown
- 22.5 and 45-degree angle adaptors also available
Our aluminum railing and balusters are powder-coated with AAMA2604-compliant material that provides five times the outdoor exposure protection and twice the humidity protection as AAMA2603.
WHERE TO BUY
Deckorators ALX Classic Aluminum Railing made Professional Remodeler's Top 100 Products of 2020 list.
- ALX Classic Railing CCRR-0243 Evaluation Report - [pdf - 964 KB]
- Aluminum Railing - Ontario, Canada Sealed Drawings [pdf - 287 KB] 36" – 42"
Deckorators performs well in varying weather conditions. During installation, it will contract only slightly in cold weather. In hot weather it expands. We recommend that the material is on the job site 48 hours prior to installation to acclimate. Follow the installation instructions spacing guidelines to ensure proper room for expansion and contraction.
Consider using one of our experienced Deckorators Certified Pros. Only the most professional, reliable and skilled building professionals become official Certified Pros. By selecting a Certified Pro you can expect to receive the highest standards of service and installation of your Deckorators products. Check out our Locate A Contractor section.
SEE ALL FAQ
We recommend checking and cleaning your ALX Railing once per year in normal environments. In more hazardous environments or if heavy soiling occurs, more regular cleaning may be required. To clean, wash the railing with a solution of warm water and mild detergent and rinse to remove all residues. The railing should be cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge. Test the cleaner in a small, inconspicuous area prior to applying it to the entire railing system to ensure that no color change or damage will occur.