Voyage decking is a mineral-based composite made with patented Eovations™ technology. To define mineral-based composite, it’s easier to start with what it’s not: wood or wood filled, vinyl, fiber cement or plastic composite. It’s unlike any other decking on the market today. The extruded oriented process creates a fully fibrous product providing a durable, stable and water-resistant deck board with a superior strength-to-weight ratio. It won’t splinter, sag, chalk or crack.
- Beautiful vertical grain variegation with enhanced traction.
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking*.
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water.
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock.
- 12', 16' and 20' lengths; 3½", 5½" solid-edge and 7¼", and 9¼" single-side grooved available in new 21' length to achieve a continuous picture frame on a standard 20' deck. Sedona color is available in 5½" only.
- 12' fascia is available in 11¼" and 8" widths (comes in all Voyage colors and in white).
For more information on Voyage Decking in Sedona and how to order, please contact us:
15 E. Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
*Capped composite decking boards tested by an independent third-party lab in wet conditions under the AS/NXS 4586-2013 standard; decking board were tested on 9/24/18-9/25/18.
Voyage Decking vs. PVC Decking Comparison Chart >>
Power washers can be used to clean Deckorators decking products; however, a fan-tip nozzle should be used and the power washer should be set on the lowest setting.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800-556-8449 for commercial applications. For more details, refer to the installation instructions.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators grooved decking comes with a premachined 5/32-inch groove along the sides of the board to accommodate the StowawayTM Hidden Fastener. This hidden fastener was designed to properly space the boards at 1/4" and allow for the expansion and contraction on the length and width that naturally occurs on composites. The screws provided with the hidden fasteners have black painted heads to greatly reduce the potential glare caused by the sun, keeping the fasteners truly hidden.
If interested in the Deckorators Voyage Decking, please email or call us at (970) 686-9651.