Strong. Lightweight. Stable.
Our Vault family is made with patented Eovations™ technology, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio and has virtually no thermal expansion or contraction. It's powerful, stable and doesn't absorb moisture. Plus, the durable polymer cap stock won't stain or fade. The Eovations technology inside Deckorators® Vault™ allows the decking to be lightweight, but creates a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength. The lightweight boards are easy-to-handle on the job site and have similar properties to PVC; however, unlike PVC and other composites, Vault won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack. Overall, deck installation and maintenance are improved with our brand new premium deck boards.
Voted a top new product in 2016, Vault is the leader in our family of decking.
- Delivers the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Coordinating fascia is available in Vault decking colors, in addition to white
- Deckorators Vault Decking CCRR-0195 Evaluation Report - [pdf - 414 KB]
Power washers can be used to clean Deckorators decking products; however, a fan-tip nozzle should be used and the power washer should be set on the lowest setting.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800-556-8449 for commercial applications. For more details, refer to the installation instructions.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators slotted decking comes with a premachined 5/32-inch groove along the sides of the board to accommodate the StowawayTM Hidden Fastener and FastendryTM, a deck board fastener and weatherproofing system. These hidden fasteners are designed to properly space the boards at 1/4" and allow for the expansion and contraction on the length and width that naturally occurs on composites. The screws provided with the hidden fasteners have black painted heads to greatly reduce the potential glare caused by the sun, keeping the fasteners truly hidden.