Voyage decking is part of our patented Eovations™ technology line offering four decking colors – Sierra, Tundra, Costa, Mesa – with vertical grain variegation and enhanced traction.
Eovations technology provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio. Featuring a fiber-like structure similar to wood, Voyage has unmatched strength that is nearly 35% lighter than traditional composites and similar in weight to PVC. However, Voyage decking has virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water. An ideal solution near water as Voyage decking also features textured embossing for enhanced traction.
- Voyage provides 34% or greater surface traction than other leading brands of composite decking*
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Absorbs virtually no moisture
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Now available in 8" for fascia and stair risers (comes in all Voyage colors and in white).
*Capped composite decking boards tested by an independent third-party lab in wet conditions under the AS/NXS 4586-2013 standard; decking board were tested on 9/24/18-9/25/18.
Voyage decking was awarded the 2019 Golden Hammer Award by HBSDealer for being an innovative and valuable home improvement product.
Power washers can be used to clean Deckorators decking products; however, a fan-tip nozzle should be used and the power washer should be set on the lowest setting.
In residential applications, Deckorators decking should be installed on joists spaced 16" on-center when the boards are running perpendicular to the support joists. Decking boards running on a diagonal pattern should be installed on joists spaced 12" on-center. Contact Deckorators Customer Service team at 800-556-8449 for commercial applications. For more details, refer to the installation instructions.
SEE ALL FAQ
Deckorators slotted decking comes with a premachined 5/32-inch groove along the sides of the board to accommodate the StowawayTM Hidden Fastener. This hidden fastener was designed to properly space the boards at 1/4" and allow for the expansion and contraction on the length and width that naturally occurs on composites. The screws provided with the hidden fasteners have black painted heads to greatly reduce the potential glare caused by the sun, keeping the fasteners truly hidden.