Aluminum Post Kit
Includes post, post base trim and post cap.
The Aluminum Post Kit contains a narrow post that anchors directly to the structure of the deck.
- Post kit includes (1) aluminum post, welded to (1) 5" aluminum post base with leveling plate, (1) 1-piece post trim and (1) post cap - Hardware not included
- Post kit comes in two sizes - 2½" and 4"
- Available in 39”, 44”, 49” and 54” heights
- Powder-coated finish
- Compatible with the Contemporary Rail, Contemporary Cable Rail and Secondary Handrail
WHERE TO BUY
- Aluminum Railing CCRR-0161 Evaluation Report - [PDF - 2 MB]
- Aluminum Railing - Ontario, Canada Sealed Drawings [PDF - 287 KB] 36" – 42"
Care and Cleaning
- Aluminum Rail Care & Cleaning Information [PDF - 1 MB] - ENGLISH - FRENCH
Deckorators performs well in varying weather conditions. During installation, it will contract only slightly in cold weather. In hot weather it expands. We recommend that the material is on the job site 48 hours prior to installation to acclimate. Follow the installation instructions spacing guidelines to ensure proper room for expansion and contraction.
Consider using one of our experienced Deckorators Certified Pros. Only the most professional, reliable and skilled building professionals become official Certified Pros. By selecting a Certified Pro you can expect to receive the highest standards of service and installation of your Deckorators products. Check out our Locate A Contractor section.
SEE ALL FAQ
We recommend checking and cleaning your aluminum railing once per year in normal environments. In more hazardous environments or if heavy soiling occurs, more regular cleaning may be required. To clean, wash the railing with a solution of warm water and mild detergent and rinse to remove all residues. The railing should be cleaned using a soft cloth or sponge. Test the cleaner in a small, inconspicuous area prior to applying it to the entire railing system to ensure that no color change or damage will occur.